Mary J. Rose - Weston
Listing details are not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
18502 Tranquility Base Ln Port Saint Lucie FL 34987
•For Sale •Resale •Price Reduced •Single Family •Ranch
Airpark Fly-In Community
South Florida Fly-In Community Aero Acres FD88. Pilots dream with 3150' paved & parallel grass runways. Largest hangar in community. Gorgeous 3BR 2BA, 2366 SF under air Home & 66 x 55 Concrete Hangar w/ pilot lounge/guest quarters & workshop. Hangar: 58 'x 18' aircraft door, 18' ceiling, 12'W x10' H overhead door. Lite Form poured Concrete Constructed Home provides solid, well insulated structure that is hurricane resistant. Many updates incl. new HVAC, new screen enclosed concrete patio & landscaping. Spacious master BR suite opens onto patio, features garden tub, separate shower & 2 walk in closets. Spacious, fully equipped, open kitchen w/ breakfast bar and formal dining room. Great room, Florida room, dining & Master BR all open onto the fully screened 37' X 34' patio allowing outdoor living. Pilot controlled runway lights, PAPI & rotating Beacon. https://www.aeroacres.com/about/galleries/2018-fly-in
- Master Bedroom Dimensions: 19 x 13
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions: 12 x 11
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions: 12 x 11.5
- Master Bathroom Suite with Garden Tub & Separate Shower
- Full Guest Bathroom
- Formal Dining Room Dimensions: 15 x 12
- Kitchen Dimensions: 12 x 9 w/ Range, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Microwave, Pantry & Breakfast Bar
- Florida Room Dimensions: 15 X 12
- Living Room (Great Room) Dimensions: 20 x 17
- Laundry Room w/ Washer and Dryer
- New HVAC Electric Central Heating and Air
- Water Softener and Central Vac
- 2 Car Attached Garage
Exterior and Lot Features
- Extra Building/Shed
- Patio Fully Screened 37' X 34'
- Room For Pool
- Screened Front Porch
- Parking Features: Concrete Driveway, RV/Boat Parking, Aircraft Slab
- Lot Size: 1.23 Acres 53722 Square Feet
- View: Taxiway
Hangar and Runway
- Concrete Hangar Well Insulated Measures 66' X 55'
- Aircraft Door Measures 58' Wide by 18' High
- Side Overhead Door Measures 12' Wide by 10' H
- Fully Equipped Efficiency Apartment/Pilot Lounge Upstairs w/ A/C
- Workshop with Air
- Pilot Controlled Runway Lights, PAPI & Rotating Beacon
- 3150' Paved Runway, Separate Aircraft Taxiways (no cars), 3150' Grass Runway.
Other Property Info
- 2019 Annual Tax Amount: $5864
- Home Owners Association $275 per Quarter, Only $92/Month
Building and Construction
- Square Feet Living: 2366 Under Air, 3708 Under Roof
- Year Built: 2001
- Construction Materials: Lite Form Poured Concrete Construction
- Property Age: 18
- Roof: Barrell Tile Roof
- 1 Level Single Family Ranch Home
Aero Acres FD88 Airpark Home
South Florida Aero Acres Aviation Community is located in Port St. Lucie, FL. Here you can enjoy the 3150' paved runway or the parallel grass runway. Aero Acres is the home of many types of aircraft including War Birds, tail draggers, helicopters and a jet. Don't pay hangar rent, when you can step out your back door to your own hangar. The hangar has an air conditioned workshop and an upper level, fully functional guest quarters/pilot lounge. Hangar is insulated and has poured concrete walls to resist hurricanes. Wide, unobstructed North, South and Center Aircraft Designated taxiways make quick, easy access for take-off. All of this just 10 minutes to the Florida Turnpike, I-95 and shopping. Less than 30 minutes to the beaches of the Treasure Coast. Visit http://aeroacres.com for more information regarding this wonderful community.
Directions: From 95 or Turnpike, take 70 West approximately 8-9 miles to Ideal Holding Rd. Turn left on Ideal Holding. Go to end of Ideal Holding and turn right on Tranquility Base Lane. Home will be on the right.